With the holidays full of friends and family there will be a lot time. Around the dinner table, in the car , once all the food has been eaten. Need something to discuss? Here is a stupid game where you must choose between two scenarios.
All you Want..
The following list of Would you Rather questions.
Print off them and take them with you over the holidays. Perfect for car trips too.
Answering “NEITHER” is not an option.
Everyone and anyone can play. The questions are probably ideal for kids a little older (10 or so), and grownups, but you can make up your own “Would you Rather” questions for small ones actually readily. If you have young kids who desire to play, throw out a “would you rather eat broccoli or carrots?” You will discover that scenarios specific to lives and your family will begin to come to mind after you have read through a few.
Best Would You Rather Questions
- Be the circus individual the knife thrower throws knives at-OR-the one that places their head in the lion’s mouth?
- Slip your naked feet into an incredibly damp pair of old shoes that are bowling -OR-walk barefoot in a gas station bathroom?
- Wear a motorcycle helmet to bed every night-OR-always sleep with jeans and shoes on?
- Have it rain stone the size of baseballs-OR-rain darts?
- Have five bottles stuck on the fingers of one hand for a year-OR-have a bucket stuck on your own foot for a year?
- Have all of your buddies be brighter than you-OR-have all your buddies be considerably better looking than you?
- Have a plugged nose-OR- perpetually plugged ears?
- Have the ability to see 10 years into your own future-OR- one year into the future of the world?
- Have to wear visible diapers for the remainder of your life-OR-consistently have to drink and eat from a bottle?
- Sing every word you speak-OR-always speak in rhymes?
- Be well-known for being an expert-OR-for being good looking?
- Suffer from unpredictable fainting spells-OR-from bouts of crying?
- Have one youngster who is completely out of control-OR-9 children who are well behaved angels?
- Run across a hungry alligator’s back-OR-run underneath an angry elephant?
- As a guy, have your grandma’s first name-OR-her haircut?
- Eat a little can of cat food-OR-eat 7 whole lemons (seeds, pulp, juice, and rind)?
- Go to your own 20-year class reunion and have how old you look everybody remark -OR-have you are not remembered by anybody ?
- Be known for your own intellect-OR-for the nerve?
- Live life in a little capsule in outer space-OR-in a small submarine at the bottom of the sea?
- Paint a large wall with a toothbrush-OR-with a spoon?
- Not be permitted to wash your hair for a month-OR-not be permitted to wash your hands for a month (not in the shower, not anyplace)?
- Always have a small green piece of spinach stuck between your front teeth-OR- a small booger in your nose that moves when you breath?
- Be ugly and 6 feet tall -OR-3 feet tall and amazing?
- Have to use a toilet that is unbelievable foul and gross-OR-use one that is clean but has one dozen little bound fish in it?
- Win one hundred thousand dollars at age 20-OR-win ten million dollars at age 60?
- Age only in the neck up-OR-age only from your neck down?
- Spend every minute for the remainder of your life inside-OR-outside?
- Go back in time and magically prevent the Titanic from sinking -OR- from crashing in 1929 magically prevent the Stock Market?
- Reside in a home without electricity-OR-in a house without running water?
- Never be able to drive on the freeway -OR- never again make a green light?
- Have to learn to walk all over again-OR-learn to compose all over again?
- Try on ice-OR-skateboard down a steep slope covered with sand to pogo stick?
- Get by crawling-OR-have when you are fixed to stand on your hands?
- Have to spend a month free of explanation wearing a cape everywhere you go-OR-wearing an eye patch and carrying a walking stick?
- Age merely from the neck up-OR-from the neck down?
- Eat ice cream flavored poop-OR-poop flavored ice cream?
(Our son laughed at this for a quarter hour. 8 year old wit).